RF Labels - 30 x 40mm
RF Labels (Radio Frequency Labels) or RF Anti Shop-theft Labels are essentially a circuit which is designed to be detected by the security antenna (Anti Shop-theft Gates) which are placed at the front of a store. RF labels are an flexible security solution for packaged goods and can be a useful alternative to "hard tags" in apparel retailing.
RF Labels are also known as; EAS Labels (EAS = Electronic Article Surveillance).
RF Labels are available in a wide range shapes and sizes making, meaning that regardless of the product size a retailer can find an appropriate anti shop-theft label.
Used to securely display packaged products . . . batteries, cosmetics, razor blades, tools, fishing tackle, small appliances. OTC pharmaceuticals, DVDs, books . . . etc
- Product Name: RF Labels - 30 x 40mm
- Label Size: 30 x 40mm
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Rolls (1,000 Labels)
- Labels per Roll: 1000
- Colour: Dummy Barcode OR White
- System Compatibility: Our 8.2Mhz RF EAS Labels are fully compatible with all brands of RF Anti Shop Theft Systems . . . . . . . Dialoc®, Gateway®, Checkpoint®, ShopGuard®, Cross Point®, Nedap®, SenTech®, easiTag®, anti shop-theft systems.
- FREE to ALL Australian Address
- International Customers: please contact us for details